Friday, January 19, 2007

And Then The Rain Came....

The wacky wild winter weather continues. It has gone from heavy snow, to frigid cold, to heavy rain all in the space of 4 or 5 days...madness really. Well golly gee I thought yet another weather bitch, might make good fodder for the blog....but I got nothing, seems my inspiration is dropping as fast as the rain....how's the weather anyway??...yep right, that is the universal, I am bored, the I haven't got a helluva lot to say, I am filling in time, trying to keep the dialogue a float....the weather is horrible as usual.... if you live in my part of the world, hell wait 10 minutes, it just might change. On and on I go, this direction and that, all in the quest of art, or maybe just an unconventional weather report.





powered by performancing firefox

No comments: