Thursday, May 17, 2007

Cough cough ... snort.

Egad, I have a killer spring cold. I am wiped out. The weather is as snotty as I am, I was under the impression the it was April showers, its May, come on Mother Nature help a fellow out. I need some sun, I need to sweat these germs away. Blah.



So I have decided that I need to write on a more regular interval. I have finished my journalism course, so, it goes without saying that it would be in my best interest to write as often as possible in order to keep my brain and fingers sharp.



This is not the appropriate venue to pop off on say current events, I have a political blog for that..this will be the place where my brain spills its beans, where all my excess brain plague will be placed.



More to come.......





Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: