Sunday, March 4, 2007

Too Big, For A Small Town

Egad, was I bouncing off the walls last night, I was Jonesing for a good time. The problem in all that is that in a town a size of Annapolis Royal, there isn't a heck of a lot to do.....well at least nothing new or exciting. What were my options last night, lets see...well I could have seen a performance of the Vagina Monologues (hmmm I single male, in a room full of aspiring feminists, discussing their tender spot...nope not safe), I could have spent 10 smackers to sit in a club and listen to an amateur cover band play 70s rock and country (umm no thanks, thats 2 drinks, and i would have needed those extra 2 drinks to stomach the noise)...I could have went to the pub, with the hope that a certain little barmaid who gives me the giggles may be working (I actually tried that, no barmaid, stayed for a beer, then left...good times). So what did I end up doing last night, well I came home watched a little English Premiership football until SNL came on, wrote a couple Annapolis Royal sucks ass emails to some friends from away, and yep went to bed grouchy. Oh well, I suppose it is for the greater good, I woke up this morning sans headache, prepared for what is sure to be a lazy Sunday. Damn this spring fever.





powered by performancing firefox

No comments: