Monday, March 19, 2007

A Random Muse.....

Egad this March weather, the tease of spring, followed by the smack of winter. Perfect for colds, my homestead sounds like an infirmary..with guttural hacking, and constant sniffing...It wouldn't surprise me if the town condemns the house as a bio-hazard.

Seems that I am about set to age another year..Wednesday I will be the ripe old age of 34...egad, I can feel a mid-life crisis coming on, maybe I should buy a motorbike. Nah, too dangerous, a good long adventure to parts unknown might do the trick though. What ya gonna do, you can complain about the weather or the fact that you might be getting old, but in the end you really have no way of stopping the inevitable. So bring on the snow, the sleet, the rain, and let father time chase me through the muck, he might be right on my tail, but he hasn't caught me quite yet.





powered by performancing firefox

2 comments:

Susan Lane said...

Now that's an attitute we could all use at Birthday time. Happy Birthday on Wednesday...too bad you don't like cheesecake, cuz I'm itching to make one. How about a carrot cake instead? As far as the biohazard thing goes...let that be one of those little family secret things.

M

Joseph said...

Hey you can make cheesecake all you like..share it amongst the lot of you. I as you know am not a huge fan of the dessert,I tend to over do it with the supper part.